To gain in life you must demonstrate RASP. Without RASP many people for example students, teachers, managers; and businesses, just to name a few fail!
RASP is all about raising standards in:
R-Retention(don’t give up)
S-Success (reap your reward)
P-Progression(reach another level)
Call us to book a taster session and receive tools to RASP!
What part of the workshop did you like most, and why?
1. All parts
2. Everything, because it was different to other lessons.
3. Discussing about the future plans and goals that we want to achieve. I understood the most.
4. Filling out the ladder. It was fun.
5. I like all of it but the best part was the activities. It was very funny and good.
6. The role play was alright. It made everyone laugh and me too.
7. The role play, because it was funny.
8. I enjoyed most of it but the best part was the acting you did, because it was interesting to watch and it’s a fun way to learning.
9. When we were discussing about the main goal, because it is good to know what you want to be in the future.
10. Playing and testing out different game cards, because I like gaming.
11. The part about the key, because it made me think.
12. When they gave us advice to help us with getting where we want to be in life. It was very useful.
13. The questions.
14. The way you taught us, because you did it with more options.
15. The presentation, because it shows a clear message.
16. The achievement scale because it shows us that we need to achieve certain things to achieve our goals.
17. The way the whole thing was presented.
18. Teachers were easy to get along with and were easy to understand while learning. It was easy to understand.
19. His acting skills were funny. It was interesting.
20. When they were acting. It was funny.
21. I like everything about the workshop; I thought he gave good information. It makes you think about how you can get your goal.
22. The lecture given out at the workshop. The people who presented were down to earth.
23. The teacher’s acting at times (role play). It was a way of teaching in a way I have never seen before and I see myself as an actor. So it was funny to see, which is why I stood up to join in.
24. All, because it helps me to know what I didn’t know.
25. Everything really, because he made it interesting.
26. Everything, it was interesting.
27. Funny guy. It was interesting.
28. I liked all of it. I enjoyed it.